Today's layout is for The Ink Road and I played with the PinkFresh Studio Felicity collection available in the store.  The collection has a pastel color palette and I stayed minimal on this one.  I am usually doing all my background work with mixed media and since I used the vellum speciality sheet that looks like a nice watercolor wash, I didn't feel the need to add to it.  It was perfect just the way it was.  
I started out with punching out hearts from the 6x6 paper pad from the Felicity collection.  I used most of the patterned papers available.  I applied photo corner to the picture of my little Zoe and clustered all the hearts together.  
I used an old flair in my stash along with some teal tangled thread.  I love those tiny word phrases from Tim Holtz and add them to many layouts.  My title used the alphas from the Felicity collection as well.  
I finished the layout with some gold Heidi Shine and black ink splatters and curbed my impulse to do more.  lol.  Hope you enjoyed, here is my process video.

Thank you for stopping by,
Evi

4 comments: