Best Day Ever// Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout




Hello scrappy peeps!  Thank you for joining me for this 9x12 scrapbook layout.  I have a my Project Life album from 2016 that i did this format with and did not keep up with it very much.  So I will be continuing this album for 2017.  I purchased plenty of full 9x12 and have never used them yet.  So I will be having a pocket pages mixed with some layouts this year.  We recently attended my fiancé's best friends wedding and it was amazing and outrageously over the top in every manner.  A good times were had by all and I wanted to keep the invitation and the photo booth photos in tact.  A scrapbook layout was in order.



I started with 'Capricious' stencil from The Crafter's Workshop with Heidi Swapp Gold metallic paste.  I added 'Navy' Color Shine splatters afterwards.


For more details to the layout I added sequins from the Spiegelmom Scraps shop, Gold Heart Confetti and Sweet Pea.  The blue and purple tones of Sweet Pea enhance the invitation color.  I went around and added them in clusters around the layout.



The additional card gave the address to the reception, I made it into a tag and added gold ribbon and did my journaling on the back of this card.  It turned out great and will accompany the rest of the pictures I print for my pocket pages.  Thank you for joining me.  Till next time....



0 comments:

Post a Comment