Lovely// Scrapbook Layout with Cutfile



Hello ladies!  Thank you for joining me for another fun and bright scrapbook layout.  I wanted to use this beautiful cut file I was able to get from Paper Issues.  The file is free and is called Beautiful Bouquet.  I am using the August 2018 Scrapbookingstore.com scrapbook kit for this layout.


I decided to back the cut file with a red toned pattered paper in the collection along with 2 shades of green paper as well. Backing a cut file does take some detailed meticulous work.  But the outcome is well worth the effort.


Before I adhered the cut files to the yellow and white background paper I wanted to add a little more detail to my layout with some stencils and gold metallic paste.  


I do have to invest in another cutting blade for my Silhouette Cameo.  I feel like its not cutting as nicely has it once did.  It was is not cutting with finesse and my cut file does look mangled up  close.  


The photo I am scraping is of Valentina at 3 days old in the hospital.   There was a photographer that came around and took photos of your little ones while we were still in the hospital.  






My process video for your viewing pleasure.


0 comments:

Post a Comment