Mexi- Rican// Large Cut File


Hello scrappy ladies! I have a very colorful layout using a large die cut from the Silhouette Design Store.  I had this wonderful colorful photo to scrap of Valentina in one of her outfits from her birthday party.  We have a baby Frida Khalo themed Mexican themed party and I needed a layout to showcase all the fun colors.


I backed the cut file with yardstick in classic primary and secondary colors.  This part took the most time and effort.  Once it was complete the layout came together rather quickly.


My goal is to always go through my stash and pull elements to coordinate.  For this layout the birds are from a Vicki Boutin collection.  The fabric flowers are from Prima and I always have enamel dots available.


I used a hot pink background and I am still tempted to change it to white cause it may be a tad too colorful.  


My layouts always get a few gold splatters from Heidi Swapp Color Shine.


The title was made with my Cameo as well.  A script font to write out "Mexi-Rican", proudly representing her two ethnicities.  


My process video is linked below for your viewing pleasure.  Thank you for stopping by.



0 comments:

Post a Comment