Fun Memories// 12x12 Scrapbook Layout


OMG! Welcome back for some rainbow foil goodness.  I absolutely love this rainbow foiled paper from a Recollections paper pack from Michael's along with a matching sticker book used for the die cuts.


The Minnie Mouse shaped cut file is from Paige Evans and I cut it on black card stock and backed the flowers with rainbow patterned paper from the same paper pad.  


The photo is from Valentina's 2nd birthday party which was Minnie mouse themed.  She is with my sister in the photo.


The rainbow die cuts are all from the Rainbow sticker book available at Michaels as well.  The flower acetate piece is from an Amy Tangerine collection.  I finished the layout with flat epoxy flair from Scrappin Happy Studio.


My title is from a Thicker collection called Honey which is from a Vicki Boutin line.  I simply love how the rainbow theme flows through out this layout.  My process video is linked below to view.  Thank you for stopping by.


0 comments:

Post a Comment