Guest Designer for Cocoa Daisy May 2018 Kits


Hello my memory keeping friends!  Thank you for joining me for another fun memory keeping project.  For this project I am jumping into the May 2018 pocket page kit called Bicycles.  This kit has the same 6x6 patterned papers has the 12x12 kit but it included a ton of exclusive 3x4 cards and 4x6 cards to use in your pocket page albums. 


I am documenting the week of Mothers Day.  My almost 6 month old enjoyed her first solid foods which was butternut squash.  She loved it and also made a mess.  My two doxies are getting use to having a baby around and I enjoyed taking her to work with me this week as well.  And on the weekend I enjoyed my first Mothers Day and spent time with the family.  I have been able to keep up with a PL album with my limited scrapbooking time for the last 6 months. 


I fell in love with the red floral patterned paper from the 12x12 kit, so when I saw it again in this kit I simply had to use it on both spread so they are cohesive together.  I used all the embellishments included in this kit from the stamps, exclusive die cuts, washi tape, stickers and cards.  




I love working with kits because all the products work together and your layouts can come together quickly.  I have a short process video for this double page layout for your viewing pleasure on my YouTube channel.




0 comments:

Post a Comment