Quarantine// Scrapbook Layout


Hello my scrapbook friends!  How is everyone doing during this Quarantine time in our lives.  I trust everyone is healthy and safe.  I used this large cut file from Paige Evans on lavender card stock.



The patterned paper is from a paper pad from Michaels 'Hot Buys' called Fabulousness.  Its colors include purples, magenta, pink and orange.  I think these colors are amazing together.


The photo is of Valentina and I in my craft room painting and stuff and I quickly took a selfie of us.  We've been hanging out in our comfy jimmies everyday too.


The flowers were cut out of patterned paper in the pad and i used a circle punch for the other embellishment featured.


Finished off with gold color shine from Heidi Swapp and a few gold hearts scattered around.


My process video is linked below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment