Choose Happy// TN layout// Traci Reed collection


Hello scrappin ladies!  I have been loving working in my traveler's notebook lately.  It used to be stapled together, however it was struggling to stay together.  So I have now taken it apart and put it on rings.   I now understand why other scrappers do this technique.  lol.  I am scrapping the photo of making Traci Reed's design team at the beginning of the year.  It is always an honor to help small business thrive.


This layout I love because of the dimensional elements.  I used a small heart punch and cut out multiple ones from all the different patterned papers in the collection.  To get the dimensional elements they are laced with some bakers twine and anchored to the page.


I alternated left and right hold punches on the hearts so they would lay balanced. I love the way it turned out.


All papers used are from Traci Reeds 'Keep Chasing Rainbows' collection, available as digital product that I sent out to be printed.




My process video is linked below to view.  Thank you for stopping by.




0 comments:

Post a Comment