Love Today// 12x12 Scrapbook Layout


Hello my scrappy ladies!  For today's layout, I am joining the ladies with Shimelle's Sketches Reimagined. This is the sketch that inspired my layout.  And I used a Hot Buy paperpad from Michaels for this layout as well.  It's called Classic Chic.



I started out with fussy cutting out these lovely flowers from a patterned paper along with the foliage. I then used the opposite colored paper for the corners of patterned paper.  This worked out perfectly.


For the added strip of paper I used a piece of acetate in my scrap bin to add to each corners edge.  It was black polka dot so it worked well for the layout as well.


I am scrapping a photo from my Mother's Day photo shoot from 2019 with my little munchkin.  My title is from a thicker pack from Dear Lizzy reading 'Love Today'.


For added embellishments I used Epoxy flair from Scrappin Happy Studio.  These are less dimensional flair and these remind me of Rea Dunn font.  I used the Smile on the bottom right corner and Happy in the upper left corner.


For added detail to the flowers I added gold glitter paint to the centers and then added periwinkle watercolor to the centers to match my dress.  You cannot get a more customized layout then that.  My process video is linked below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment