HOME// Scrapbook Layout


Happy Easter at Home! Easter was a little different this year.  We all spent Easter at home due to this crazy pandemic occurring in our world.  It may be different but none the less, special for our little one.  We still managed to have a fun easter egg hunt in our backyard and captured a beautiful photo worth a scrapbook layout. 


I am using a cut file from Paige Evans she offered for free in her scrapbook group on FB.  I used a 'Easter' paper pad from Michaels for entire layout.


I used punches and fussy cut out all the embellishments from different cut apart papers in the collection.  


I love the epoxy flair I received to embellish with from Scrappin Happy Studio.  I used three different flairs in three of the clusters.



I love all the different elements about easter for this layout all from one paper pad.  




Here is my process video linked below for your viewing pleasure.



0 comments:

Post a Comment