Love// Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout


Hello Scrappy friends! I am finally finding time to scrap and I love it.  For this layout I am using a gorgeous floral patterned paper from a Jen Hadfield collection.  I have been hoarding this pretty paper for years or months. 


I started by fuzzy cutting out all the florals.  This took the most time.  I then used my silhoute Cameo to cut one large circles out of white card stock.


I backed the circle with a pink and white striped paper from Teresa Collins, again a paper Ive hoarder forever.  


To add some interest and details to the layout I used a butterfly stencil and some Light Modeling Paste from Golden.  The cork butterflies are from SpiegelMom Scraps.


I added Nuvo Crystal drops in Carnation Pink to outline the flowers once they were placed for the layout.


The large sequins title is from an old Crate Paper collection that was in my stash.


The photo is from my baby shower with my parents.  I have a few more from my baby shower I'd like to scrap.  But its great that I am getting started now.  Thank you for joining me.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment