Pumpkin Spice// Cut File Layout with ScrapbookingStore.com


I love fall time.  I live in Florida, so the weather does not change much but I love Halloween and the upcoming holiday season.  And I love when its Pumpkin Spice Latte time at Starbucks.  For todays layout I am using the October Scrapbook Kit from Scrapbookingstore.com.  


The kit features the NightFall Collection from Authentique and its perfect for your Fall photos.  I took Valentina to a Fall Festival at our Pediatric Chiropractors office and he gave each kid their own pumpkin to decorate.  That was so sweet.  Valentina is too young to decorate hers but I loved capturing a photo of her in front of the pile of pumpkins.  


The pumpkin cut file is from Paige Evans available in the Silhouette Design Shop. It was called Geometric Pumpkin ID #278103.  I backed the cut file with a patterned paper featuring a small diamond shape area of each of the patterned papers.  It looks busy but I think it works for the backing.


The bits and pieces of ephemera are all included in the kit as well.  The thickers have a tortoise print to them and compliment the collection well.


Added a few areas of black and orange paint splatters for some detail to the layout.


Thank you for joining me here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment