Always There// Pretty Patterned Paper Playground Series


Hello scrapbook friends!  Katty and I have another episode of Pretty Patterned Paper Playground.  We are playing with my favorite colors this month, pinks, oranges and yellows.  I am scrapping a photo of my sister and I in a playground.  She was down from NJ recently and helped me do a LuLaRoe photo shoot so I had plenty of photos to post this upcoming month.


I did some gelli prints not to long ago and used my circle punches to cut 2", 1.5" and 1" cirlces out.  I arranged them in a diagonal around the photo.  


The large title is from a MAMBI sticker pack in my stash.  Its has a clear background and I applied it before I did some mixed media over it.  


I used a tiny polka dot stencil with white modeling paste to add texture to the layout.  I went over the circles and title easily.


For the last few details, I added some sequins, a flair button, tiny word stickers and a piece of gold vellum.  Love the colors of this layout.  Thank you for stopping by.


0 comments:

Post a Comment