Cherish// Using your Project Life Cards


Hey there scrappy friends!  I am continuing to use my July 2018 Scrapbookingstore.com scrapbooking kit.  The kit had Project Life cards from Studio Calico, a collection called Goldie.  The American Crafts chipboard pieces worked perfectly with this colors in this collection.


I used 4 3x4 Project Life cards and cut them into 1.5 inch squares and this grid design.  I made sure the same patterns were not next to each other and it created a really nice focal element to the page.  


I usually love adding texture and color to my backgrounds but this layout came together so easily without it and i loved the look of this layout.  The background card stock was from my stash and it matched perfectly with the shades of mint I was working with in this layout.  


The chipboard mandala embellishments worked to add interest to the layout and I scattered them over the square grid with Scotch Tacky glue.  


The large white title 'Cherish' is from an older Amy Tangerine collection from my stash.  


I added a few splatters with my gold Color Shine by Heidi Swapp and Silver as well.  


The photo is of the many faces Valentina gives me while the phone snaps her photo.  


Here is my process video for your viewing pleasure.




0 comments:

Post a Comment