Greatest Adventure/ 12x12 Scrapbook Layout


Hello scrappy friends!  Today's layout came together effortlessly from my homemade kit or the month and extras from dishes on my desk.  I am scrapping a photo of Valentina and I both wearing black and white.



I used a cut file from Paige Evans for this layout cut on lavender colored card stock.  It has flowers with just the petals slightly bent upward.  It gives a great effect.


The rest of the elements like the leaves and butterflies were on my desk from a layout I never put together and I made them into a wreath around my photo for a focal area.  


I then added glitter aqua sequins and enamel dots for added interest.


The acetate butterflies are from an old Heidi Swapp collection and also add a little bit of blue to the layout.




Iridescent glitter glue was added for some sparkle.  My process video is linked below to view.


0 comments:

Post a Comment