TN layout// 'Still Me' by Traci Reed


Hello scrappy ladies! Today, I am working in my traveler's notebook and playing with Traci Reed's digital collection 'Still Me.'  I sent the digital files to print at my local Office Depot on laser paper.  The collection features a soft pastel colors and I simply love this periwinkle color of this paper because it matches the dress I am wearing in my photos.


I am scrapping photos from my Mother's Day photo shoot I had for 2019.  We asked a photographer to meet us at a near by park for these lovely photos.  I picked out Valentina's dress first and I was lucky to find this long polka dot maxi at Burlington Coat factory.


I printed the paper from the TN sizes papers so they work perfectly in my notebook.  I used the journaling cards for my title.


And I took the time to fussy cut out all the flowers and rainbow die cuts on this layout as well.


My process video is linked below for your viewing pleasure.  Till next time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment