Captured// The Ink Road

Hello friends! I have a layout for The Ink Road today.  I am loving the new Maggie Holmes Bloom collection available on the website.  The Bloom collection is just beautiful with its florals and pastel color palette.  I am scrapping a cute photo of my two doxies Kobe and Zoe looking in exact opposite directions of each other.  They are hilarious when I want to snap a photo.  They look every where but mommy!
I started out with the white patterned paper with the black swans on it called Adore.  I applied white gesso and used my Lindy Stamp Gang mist in Raspberry Lemonade with the packaging technique.   I then used the cut apart sheet in the collection called Sweet Rose and used Dina Wakley gel medium to collage all the ephemera to the horizontal center of the page.  
A heart stencil was then used with heavy gloss gel and I sprinkled light pink iridescent glitter over top of it to achieve a really lovely effect.  I did let that dry for some time before I continued on.  The stack of multi colored dollies are from my stash, the mint and pink ribbon and the pink glitter "cutie" sticker from Heidi Swapp.  
I then completed the layout with stickers from the 6x12 sheet from the MH Shine collection also with the phrase thickers for my title.  I still have a few chipboard pieces from the Hello Love collection.  I finished it off with some black ink splatters and light journalling.  If you want to make a purchase of any of these supplies use code 'Evi10' at checkout.  Here is my process video for your viewing pleasure.  

Thank you for stopping by,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment