Better Together// SpiegelMom Scraps DT

Hello ladies! Welcome back to another fun and inspiration blog hop for the Spiegelmom Scraps Shop.  You previously visited my girl and partner in crime, Katty Miranda.  Her and I live close together so we scrap together.  The sequins available at the SpielgelMom Scraps shop are simply gorgeous and I played with three different sets for this colorful layout.  The photo I am scrapping is of my sister and I during her recent visit.  We were in Fort Lauderdale Beach and came across this pillar with our last name on it and thought it was a perfect photo moment.  But our last name is spelled with an "s" and not a "z".  


I used Hugs & Kisses from the Better Together collection from Amy Tangerine for this layout.  I used my Cameo to cut out multiple sized hearts.  The opposite side of the rainbow XOXO is the green paper color.  I outlines one green heart with Spring Greens sequins and used fun foam to pop up the patterned heart.  Then I outlines the patterned heart with the yellow sequin from A Day in the Woods sequins.  



 I then decided to outline the largest heart with Gold Sweetheart Confetti Sequins along the outside and the blue ones from Raspberry Daisy Dream on the inside. Love the look of it with the sequins.

I wanted to add more interest to the background.  I used my Heidi Swapp Stencil in Repeating Hearts and used my Spun Sugar Dazzlers from Shimmerz through the stencil.  


Adding a few paint splatters always finishes off one of my layouts.  I used the thickers from the collection for the title "Better Together".  Hope your enjoying this weekends blog hop.  Your next stop is Felicia Young.  My process video below for you to watch. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment