Today// SpiegelMom Scraps DT



Hello my wonderful scrapbooking ladies!  I have a colorful layout for today featuring products from the SpiegelMom Scraps shop.  The shop carries Shimmerz Paints, dollies, cork pieces and tons of sequins to choose from.  Today I am using a little bit of everything.  I am scrapping a photo of my mother and I during Thanksgiving in front of this large painting I have in my dining room that we made together.



I started out with a floral 3D die cut I downloaded from a fellow scrapper.  I backed the cut file on bright blue colored card stock to play up the vibrant color in the photo.  I then took 'Jeni B Bleu' mists from Shimmerz and splattered a few of the flowers for some more color on the white.



I used my last gold dollie from the shop for this layout under a print and cut file from the lovely Wilna Furtenberg sitting on my desk.  Anything with florals and colors I love so I started adding more clustered around it.  Florals and chip board pieces from Maggie Holmes Open Book collection and Confetti.



My title is from a phrase thicker pack and I wanted it to be gold to bring out the detail of the dollie as well.  Once I liked the cluster I added my extra details of heart shaped cork elements and of course sequins from A Mermaids Tale.  Thank you so much for joining me.  If you'd like to make a purchase at the Spiegelmom Scraps shop use code 'Evi15' for a discount at checkout.




0 comments:

Post a Comment