December Daily 2016: Complete Album


December Daily is a wonderful holiday project.  This is the second year in a row that I have completed this mini album.  The projects encourages you to document a story or memory per day during the holiday season.  The story does not need to be holiday related.  Many are for me, but I also document day to day stuff like morning routines, nights we did not cook dinner, stories from dog walks and work days.  It amazing to look back on these pages and remember where we were at in life and what we were up too.


I kept with a red, black and kraft color theme throughout my entire mini album.  I loved these colors together.


This year's holiday season started off slow, so I want to document what was around my house that was either new or decorations and the following day I documented my weekday routine.  The start of my LuLaRoe business was occurring simultaneously.


Part of December Daily for me is to document the good joyful times as well as the sad troublesome times as well.  My story on the 5th, is getting laid off from my job.  I kept the story in order to look back on it next year and remember how far I've come.



Our holiday photo shoot was late, but I still managed to get cards made and delivered in time for Christmas.



My sister visited for 10 days and it was an amazing time.  We took tons of photos to celebrate the holiday as well has hundreds of photos for my LuLaRoe business.  We loved using the self timer on my camera to get group photos.



My rescue dog, Kobe, clicked completely this holiday season and follows me around like a duckling.  Love that feeling having him in our family.



Enjoyed the best lunch with my girlfriend from Vegas, who happens to be a food blogger and ate to much food at BURGER STOP in Coconut Creek.



Christmas is always spent with family and had way to many pictures to include.  I take my DD to the end of the month, so i document all the way til New Years Eve.



It is a great project and I hope everyone has the strength to complete it til the end.  Happy documenting ladies!


0 comments:

Post a Comment