Love My Sister so much// Scrapbook Layout


Welcome back my scrapbooking friends!  I have been on a roll this week with scrapping from my stash.  I obviously have not been spending money on many supplies lately since becoming a new mom.  And I am currently not on any design teams in which I would be given new products to feature in my layouts.  I get the liberty to bust out some oldies but goodies I've purchased and hoarded this entire time.  For this layout, I was inspired by the lovely Paige Evans and a layout she did a year ago it seems.  But I am not featuring any of her products, this is all Amy Tangerine.  


I first started out fussy cutting out all the florals from a patterned paper called Knot + Bow from the Better Together collection by Amy Tangerine.  


I loved the contrast of this navy patterned paper called Explore from the Finders Keepers collection by Amy Tangerine.  All these beautiful papers just sitting in my crafty room.  


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the LOVE letters on white card stock and then took white embroidery thread and did a back stitch along the edge.  It added texture and detail to the layout.


I used two others Alpha Thickers from my stash as well to compete my title.  All were from collections from Amy Tangerine once again.  


I embellished my layout with three white butterflies, a few buttons, rubber pieces and stickers from my stash on my desk.  Its time to use these beautiful products.  


Thank you for stopping by and spending some time with me.  My process video is below to view.


0 comments:

Post a Comment