Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout: Hello Sunshine

Hello scrapbooking friends.  I have a fun and colorful layout to show you today.  I love the Simple Stories, Summer Vibes collection and need the rest of the patterned papers.  The background paper is from this collection and it is called Shine On.  It is gorgeous and looks like this sun burst with its rays shining down with a mix of reds, oranges and yellows.  It beautiful.  I used modeling paste and mixed bright yellow and metallic pearl, from Plaid acrylic paints, into it.  I did add glitter paint but they are not glittery at all.  The stencil used is from Heidi Swapp.  I matted my pic with creamsicle colored tissue paper and then used Fancy Pants: Making Waves collection and the paper is called Blazing.  
The dies and frames are from the Crate Paper: Poolside collection and they work well with this layout.  The picture is of me and my cousin on the beach in Miami soaking up some ray.  I love adding the gold accent pieces as well.  

The gold "enamel dots" were added using the Faber Castell Texture Gems in gold.  It behaves just like Liquid Pearls does from Ranger.  I recently purchased these during and it was a three pack from Michael's and it came with a silver and a pearlescent white too.  



I also have a process video for this layout. Please watch and subscribe to my channel on YouTube.  
Thank you,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment