Guest Designer for Cheeky Studio// Happy Place


Hello scrappy friends!  For the month of February I have been a guest designer for the Cheeky Studio online store, show casing there fabulous products.  Cheeky Studio features scrapbook paper kits, ephemera, wood veneer, sequin and fabric bows to purchase.  For today's layout I am featuring the Wild Flowers #5 ephemera, the 'happy place' wood veneer, flair buttons and the fabric bow.  


I started out with a large V cut file with my Cameo and I covered it with the Wild Flower ephemera pack.   I trimmed off any edges that went off the cut file.  I love the layers and the pieces that also include words like Sassy, Love and Awesome.  


I matted my large V covered with ephemera with a aqua colored solid card stock in my stash and decided on a contrasting black and white striped patterned paper from DCWV paper pad I picked up from Tuesday Morning.  For added dimension I added fun foam underneath it in order to tuck my photo behind it.  


I then worked on my title corner.  I painted my wood veneer with in expensive hot pink acrylic paint. Aqua glitter thicker were chosen to spell out my daughters name and a different font to make 'happy place' work.  Valentina is my happy place is perfect.  She is and always will be.  I had plenty of ephemera left to tuck a few pieces behind.  For more dimension the flair button and bow were added to the cluster.


The last details were 'Flamingo Fun' sequins from the shop and well as Gold Color Shine by Heidi Swapp.  My process video is linked below for your viewing pleasure.


0 comments:

Post a Comment