Guest Designer SpiegelMom Scraps// Cheers


Hello scrappy friends! I am excited to be the guest designer for Spiegelmom Scraps and featuring her lovely sequin collections.  In this layout I will be using Bursting Sunrays and Ride the Tide.  I decided on a linear graphic cut file from the Hip Kit Club that I repeated as a 6x6 square 4 times to make it 12x12.  I thought it would be a good cut file to back with different colored papers from an Amy Tangerine collections called Sunshine and Good Times.


I used 8 different papers from the 6x6 paper pad from the collection.  I choose ones that were very colorful.  The rainbows and floral prints are my favorite.  


Once the cut file was backed I decided on the placement of my photos.  They held a blue color throughout both and were appealing in a linear design as well.  I then began adding my sequins within the rows of the cut files.  I concentrated the blues from Ride the Tide for the bottom half and used Bursting Sunrays for the top portion.


Once the sequin were dried, I felt the layout did not need much more, but us scrapbookers love to embellish so i went through my stash and choose two large butterflies from a Vicki Boutin collections and stickers thats matched.  


My title i choose was also from an older Amy Tangerine collection, Better Together in a black bold font.  It was good contrast to the photos.


I love the final layout featuring these beautiful sequins to enhance the papers underneath.  I hope you are inspired to try a layout like this yourself.  Do not forget to embellish your layouts with sequins from Spiegelmom Scraps's shop for added details.  Sequins always add a bit of shine and sparkle. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment