Guest Designer for Scrappin Happy Studio & SpiegelMom Scraps// 8 Happy Moments


OMG! I am so excited to have teamed up with Scrappin Happy Studio and Spiegelmom Scraps for a fun IG hop.  We were able to play with some great epoxy flair from Scrappin Happy Studio and gorgeous sequins from Spiegelmom Scraps.  I was joined by about ten other lovely scrapper in our community for this IG hop.  In this layout I am playing with the 'Numbers' set from her Etsy shop and  Easy Breezy Beautiful sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps's shop.


I started out with a cut file called 'Circle Heart Page Frame' from the Silhouette Design Store.  I backed the heart openings with patterned papers from my stash including mint glitter paper, mint patterned paper and other pink/red papers.


I made sure to alternate each opening.  And mounted the cut file on a light pink card stock for the background.  I printed 2x2 inch squares of 'Happy Moments' with my daughter.  All are of us smiling and enjoying life. I used the epoxy flair to number each of these moments.  


Then it was time for all the details.  I used Easy Breezy Beautiful sequin from Spiegelmom Scraps in each heart for details.  I also added different sized puffy hearts from the Target dollar spot and tiny word phrase stickers as well.


I simply love how this layout turned out.  My last detail was adding Nuvo dimensional dots to the inner circle boarder of the layout in pink.  Again, it was just added detail to the layout that are catching to the eye.



Thank you for stopping by.  Below is the link to my process video for your viewing pleasure.



Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment