Guest Designer for Cheeky Studio// Sweet Girl


Hello lovely scrapper!  Can I be impressed with my own work in this layout?  I simply love the elegant look of it with the light grays and blush colors in this layout.  I am the guest designer for Cheeky Studio the month of February and I sent some gorgeous ephemera and products to play with.  


For this layout I started off with a cut file from the Silhoute Design Store called Wreath ID #.......on light gray card stock.  I then began to layer the Winter Flower ephemera pack in three clusters around the wreath.  Once I had lightly placed them there, I just loved it, and just started adding Scotch Tacky glue to all the pieces.


For added interest and dimension, I used fun foam behind some of the flowers.  My title I used the 'Sweet Girl' wood veneer that I took the time to paint black for contrast.


I added the Winter Flower flair around the photo of Valentina and my Doxie, Zoe from Christmas time.  


To add more details to the layout, I added sequins from the 'Flamingo Fun' pack from the shop.  The sequins are a mix of opal pink, opal black/purple and opal clear pieces.  I scattered them around the wreath and layout. 


My finishing elements were splatters in dark green and deep purple.  But it all dried so dark it just looks black.  


I simply love this layout.  Its so elegant and pretty with the colors used.  It is just beautiful.  My process video is linked below for your viewing pleasure.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment