Scrapbook Layout: Just Plain Wonderful





Hello crafty friends! Evi here with a new layout using my April Hip Kit.  I thoughts i would scrap a lovely picture of my mom and me on Mother's Day last year.  We do look a lot alike and when my younger sister is in town we are triplets.  I started off with the Webster's pages patterned paper from the Dream in Color line in Classy.  I am a huge fan of gold as an accent color.  And so I added gold acrylic paint to the chevron patterned paper to simply add more gold to the page.  The amazing camera die cut I cut out from the Life is good patterned paper also from Webster's Pages.  I used the Versa Mark ink pad to do the gold embossing for the stamps.  The butterfly stamps are from Stampendous and I used Gold Tinsel Embossing powder from Recollections.  I added some journaling to a die cut from Amy Tangerine Rise and Shine Collection as well as the phrase thickers in "Just Plain Wonderful."

Here is the process video:

Thank you for stopping by,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment