Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout: I said YES!


I am so excited to scrap this photo.  I had to dry up those tears of happiness in order to take this picture.  Miguel proposed to me on my birthday weekend in Las Vegas.  We went to a concert that evening and then went to the top of the Stratosphere hotel out on the balcony...where he got down on one knee.  I was in the middle of taking pictures of the beautiful skyline of Vegas with all the lights... and immediately started crying tears of joy.  I knew it was coming, but did not expect it at all at that moment.  He even had a photographer hiding to capture it all cause he knew i would want to scrapbook these photos.  

 used the July Clique Kit for this layout.  The silver foiled paper is called Silver Surfer by Chickaniddy and the b/w paper is A little bit of love.  I used clear liquidtex gesso to give the sleek paper a bit of tooth. 



I used the Dylusion Acrylic pain in Postbox red and Cut Grass for the roses.  The stencil used was by The Crafter's Workshop called Cabbage Roses in a 12x12.  The black and white striped letter were also apart of this months kit along with the emphemra.  It was the cut apart page called Cloud 9.  The wood veneers were from my stash and I used Pink Colorshine on them.  




I have a process video for this layout.  Please take a moment to watch and subscribe.  





Thank you,
EVI

0 comments:

Post a Comment