Mixed Media Scrapbook layout: Life is full of Joy


Good morning my scrapbooking friends.  Life is full of joy is absolutely right!  I loved this 4x6 card that came in this July's Clique Kit.  There were so many pictures to decide between for this layout.  I have a few with my sister and mom that I will use coming up.  But, in the end, I decided on this picture of me and my now fiancé.  This was taken the week before he asked me to marry him, so he is just my boyfriend still in this picture.  lol. 

The kit features the 365 Chickaniddy collection and I am using the Day Dreamer patterned paper for the background.  The ink splatters are using the Daler and Rowney Acrylic Artisit Inks in Turquoise, Fluorescent Pink and Fluorescent orange.  The inks definitely had to dry over night.  It was simply too wet to use with a heat gum or absorbing some with a paper towel. 

The pictures and card were matted with High Spirit patterned paper and the embellishments are the cut apart page named Cloud 9.  I also added pink and blue tissue paper to the layout.  The puffy stickers and brads were all included in the kit and are apart of the 365 Chickaniddy collection. 
I also did a process video for this layout.  Please take a minute to watch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment