Scrapbook Layout: Hello Lovely


Hello my crafty friends.  Thank you for stopping by for another colorful and bold layout of mine.  My younger sister and my mom look like twins.  And when I am added to the mix, we are definitely triplets.  My sister came for a recent visit all the way from Jersey to south Florida were she was insistent on pictures on the beach.    I have to admit, all the pictures from that photo shoot are great. 
I am using the July Clique Kit for this layout.  It featured the Chickaniddy 365 collection and I used the Daily Schedule for my background patterned paper.  I cut 1/2 inch stripes of The Good Life (yellow/white) and one inch stripes of Smell the Roses to create this woven basket like effect.  The colored were in all unified and worked well to create this effect. 
The emphemra pieces with some phrases on them are from another cut apart sheet called Cloud 9.  The puffy key stickers and triangles are all from the kit as well. 

 I have a process video for this layout as well.  Please take a moment to watch and subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
Thank you,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment