Sun n Fun// SpiegelMom Scraps DT


Hello Scrapbook friends!! Have you ever completed a layout and absolutely loved how it turns out.  This is how I feel with this layout.  I had one small idea for the weaving pattern and then I found matching sequins from the Spiegelmom Scraps store and it just came to life.

The current summer collection from Simple Stories is Sunshine & Happiness is featured in this layout.  I have the 6x6 paper pad and cut half inch stripes.  I thought a diagonal weave pattern would be interesting.  This process took a lot of time.  I cut and altered paper the entire time for it to fit perfectly.

I wanted to highlight the colorful papers and added rows of matching sequins named Spring Blooms from the SpiegelMom Scraps shop.  I used Tomboy Mono liquid glue to adhere it since it dries clear.  The sequins brings the pattern to life.  I love the outcome of this work.

To complete my layout I matted the photo with papers from the 6x6 paper pad and used the ephemera, brads and tiny word stickers from the Simple Stories collection.  I always like adding bit of tangled thread for added interest to the layout.

My title is from last year's Poolside collection from Crate Paper.  The photo is of my sister and I on the beach from her recent trip to Florida in August.  I have tons of photos to scrap of this trip.  Here is my process video to see this layout come together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment