Beautiful Sisters// SpiegelMom Scraps DT



Hello scrappy ladies!!  Welcome to the Labor Day Weekend Triple Hop.  We have amazing guest designers for this weekend hop featuring new embellishment products available at the shop.  The sequins at the Spiegelmom Scraps are all gorgeous and adding them to your layouts will add a bit of shine and sparkle.  I am featuring the new release pack Mocha Mint Dream.  The colors determined the colors used in my background.


I started out with a stencil from Dylusions called Dotted Flowers and used Heavy Gloss Gel from Golden.  This process takes a time to dry.  Sweet Mint, Robin's Egg Blue, light pink, vanilla and peach are the acyrlic paint colors I added for the background.


I have a black and white paper pad from MAMBI that I used to cut out the large letters for the word 'Sisters' and the 'Beautiful' was fuzzy cut out of a paper from the pad as well.  To add more black and white contrast I matted the layout on a patterned paper from Studio Calico from the Amelia collection.

I matted my photo with the gorgeous sequins from the Mocha Mint Dream pack.  I randomly went around with Tomboy Mono Liquid glue, making sure two of the same were never together.  Then, I randomly placed more sequins around the top half of the layout.


The photo I am scrapping is of my sister and I blowing bubblegum perfectly times to snap a photo.  I am shorter then her and you can clearly see that in the photo.  The layout turned out beautiful and I am so happy with it.  Here is my process video to watch.


0 comments:

Post a Comment