Beautiful Moments// Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout



Hello scrappy peeps!! Welcome back to my blog for a bright layout beginning on colored card stock.  I need to do more layouts on colored card stock.  It turned out great and I love the white contrast from the bright blue.  I am still in the middle of scrapping photos of me and my sister during her recent trip to Florida.



I used Spun Sugar Dazzler texture paste from Shimmerz through my 6x6 'Art Is' stencil from the Crafters workshop first.  Once dried I layers ribbon, dollies, wrapping paper and crepe paper ruffles for a lot of texture and interest.



I added Wedding Bells sequins from the Spiegelmom Scraps shops for the contrast of white to my layout.



I sprayed Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Navy and Peacock onto the word 'beautiful' for the title and used the aqua Fitzgerald font for the word 'Moments'.  I added a piece of flair from Feed Your Craft with a nest of white tangled thread behind it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment