Best Ever// Spiegelmom Scraps DT



Hello my wonderful scrapbook friends! Today's layout is for the Spiegelmom Scraps shop.  She offers a large variety of gorgeous sequins and other embellishments.  On this layout I am featuring Autumn Joys sequins.  I am scrapping two identical photo stripes of  my mom and I acting silly.


I started off with light pinky/beige card stock and adhered stripes of text from a book with Dina Wakely Gel Medium.  Color Shine splatters were then added in Peach, Coral and Gold for added interest to the background.  My title was going to be this huge wood veneer piece I had from Heidi Swapp.  So I gold heat embossed it first to have it be the pop factor on my page.


I then decided on the placement of the wood veneer and drew a circle with pencil.  I adhered the Autumn Joy sequins in this area.  I wanted the sequins to pop from behind the wood veneer.  And for more impact I added alternating colors around the other edge of the circle.  This really makes the focal point special on this layout.


I finished off the layout with a few floral die cuts from the Wildflowers collection from WRMK, coral tangled thread and sheer cream bows at the top and bottom of the photo stripes.  Scrapping pictures of my mom and me never gets old.  Remember to use Evi15 at checkout for a discount on your purchases.


0 comments:

Post a Comment