Beach Life 4 Ever// Clique Kits DT


Hello scrappy friends!  I have a fun summer vibes layout for you using the August 2017 Clique Kit.  The kit features the Summer Lights collection from Pink Paislee.  I am also using the scalloped 12x12 cut file available on the Clique Kit site.  I am scrapping a few photos of us walking on the beach after we painted out baby nursery light pink.  I am 22 weeks pregnant in these photos with our first baby.


Our challenge for this layout was to create a title using multiple alphas.  I cut out 'Beach Life' from paper 10 of the collection, '4ever' are holographic alphas included in the kit, 'in' was from Bella Blvd and 'florida' was an AC pack of alphas from my stash.  Challenge complete.


I first started off with the cut file and used my Ranger Distress Inks in Straw, Maralade, Cracked Pistachio and Evergreen bough with a blending tool.  I matted the cut file with the back side of Paper 10 of the collection which had a yellow ombre to a mint green color.


I did some light journaling in one of the scallops and did a few embellishment clusters using the ephemera pack.  I also added the lovely sequins included in the kit this month for added details to the layout.   I love the summer vibe this layout has and living in Florida its an obvious feel.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment