Mermaid Hair Dont Care// Clique Kits DT Instagram Share


Hello fellow memory keepers! Its our monthly Instagram share where we post our latest projects using that months kit.  You are able to hop along and find tons of amazing inspiration.  I love the Summer Lights collection by Pink Paislee that is featured in the August 2017 Clique Kit.  My sister recently came to visit and I have tons of photos to scrap.  She lives on the beach everyday when she is down from NJ, so its truly the only time I go to the beach.  I prefer to be poolside.  lol.


I started out with cutting the Palm Trees out on my Cameo, (file from Silhouette Design Store) on white AC card stock.  Then I surveyed all the patterned papers peaking through and this pink ombre striped paper won.   


I did a little bit of mixed media with some Shimmerz mists in Egg Noggin, Color Shine mist in Gold and Dylusions mist in Sunshine.  I used the lighter yellow and gold around the palm trees and did an orange sunburst behind my photo.  A little messy, but most gets covered up anyways.  The joy of mixed media.


Then I took out the ephemera pack, the sequins, the flair buttons and glass sea shells bits from the kits and do a fun cluster of embellishments around the photo.  The holographic alphas from the kits are amazing, so I have to make another word on the page to use some again.


I added some light journalling to remember the moment and that finishes this 12x12 layout.  Process video for your enjoyment.



0 comments:

Post a Comment