Dream Big// Clique Kits DT


Hello scrappy friends!  I have a 9x12 mixed media scrapbook layout for you.  I am using the Fancy Pants Dream Big collection featured in this months Clique Kit.  It has a dominant fall outdoor theme, and I live in Florida where its never fall, so I am challenged to use this kit for brighter lighter moments.  My sister was recently down from NJ and we always take tons of photos together, especially when I am 6+ months pregnant.  


I started off with cutting off 3 inches of this 12x12 patterned paper to fit into my album.  This paper was named Field of Fancy.  I started off with applying gesso in a vertical position to dull down the background.  I then used the "packaging technique" to apply mists, Lindy Stamp Gang in Mad Matter Mint and Shimmerz Mists in Egg Noggin.  


Using my ATG gun, I added 2 rows of crepe paper ruffles in a vertical position too.  For added detail, I also added a mint green sheer ribbon in the center as well.  This is where I positioned my photos over it.  


I did a large embellishment cluster on the left side of my photos, included pieces from the Creekside collection and puffy stickers from Dream Big: Fancy Pants.  A few flair buttons in my stash add more interest and then I added enamel dots with gold texture gems from Faber Castel and Nuvo Dots in Banana Split.  Some light journaling finished off my layout.  



Thank you for stopping by and linked below is my process video.



0 comments:

Post a Comment