The Sweet Life// Maggie Holmes Sunny Days


OMG ladies!  This layout has got to be one of my most recent favorites this year.  I love all my layouts but I simply love how this one turned out.  It was a labor of love to fussy cut out all the sea shells from a patterned paper from the Sunny Days collection by Maggie Holmes.  


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out two large circles from the sand beach and water beach patterned paper.  I wanted to use both and cutting circles out worked perfectly.


Once the circles were placed, I started arranging all the sea shells around to form a wreath.


Chip board elements were added around the wreath to add texture and dimension.  


The photo I am scrapping is of me during my pregnancy with Valentina.  My sister took it while we walked along the beach.


I then added teal, pink and coral sequin around the wreath and some aqua thread behind the photo.  There are lovely little elements sprinkled throughout the layout.  I just love how this layout turned out.




Thank you so much for stopping by. I have linked my process video below for your viewing pleasure.


0 comments:

Post a Comment