Better Together// MH Sunny Days collections


Hello scrappy ladies!  I have a pink monochromatic layout for today using the Maggie Holmes Sunny Days collection.  I picked this collection on Blitsy.com.  I fussy cut all the pink peonies out of one single patterned paper found in the pad.  I love fussy cutting at night once Valentina goes to bed.  I can watch other YouTube videos whiles I do this part.  


The light pink background paper and the flourish pink boarder paper are all from the Sunny Days collections too.  Pink is one of my favorite colors anyways.  


I am scrapping two fun photos taken with Snapchat filters on our faces while at the office.  Valentina never wants to smile for selfies.  lol.  When I started playing with the arrangement of the flowers, I had them horizontal, then in a diagonal, then in a wreath, I finally settled on two vertical columns.  It gave a space for the photos to be. 






I popped one photo on pop dots and the other tucked underneath.  I added two pink dollies for added interest to the background.  And no layout is complete without some gold elements.  The butterfly and hearts are from the embossed gold sheet from the Sunny Days collection from Maggie Holmes.


Thank you for stopping by, my process video is below for your viewing pleasure.


0 comments:

Post a Comment