Best Friends// Sunny Days by Maggie Holmes


Hello scrappin ladies!  I have a simple scrap lift from a fellow crafter.  It was the first layout I saw using the Sunny Days collection by Maggie Holmes and I definitely wanted to re create it for my album with a photo of Miguel and I.


I started out with fussy cutting out the beautiful florals in two patterned papers and the bright blue butterflies from another.


There are two main clusters in this layout, one around the photo and one in the right lower corner to balance out the layout. I pulled some pieces from my stash, like the dollie, vellum gold flowers and acetate leaves.


Once my clusters were adhered, its time to start adding the bling/sequins to the layout. I love adding a little more sparkle to my layouts. The gold glitter sequins and hexagons are from Hexa Glam. While the opal pinks are from Dragon's Tale.


The black and white bow is from an older Maggie Holmes collection and the heart charm is from Pick me Up by Paige Evans. I tied it off with some embroidery thread.
Paragraph


Till next layout, keep scrapping!
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment