Hello Cutie// Monochromatic Cut File Layout


Hello lovely ladies! Its Evi, and I have a gorgeous monochromatic layout to share with you, and it was inspire once again my the lovely Paige Evans. She has become someone I am inspired by a lot recently with her work. The sequins added for detail in this layout is Tropical Teal.


I started out with the butterfly cut file available by Paige Evans and cut it on white card stock. I then went through my stash to find a color I had a whole collection that would match. I decided on a heavily blue patterned paper pad from Michaels. I backed the cute file with 4 different patterned papers from it and made sure to spread the patterns around.


I backed the cut file and added fun foam to add dimension to my layout. I printed my cute photo of Valentina while shopping with me at Michaels for this layout. I have been using my corner rounder a lot recently for my photos.


Once the placement was chosen and I then went into my stash to find blue embellishment pieces that can continue to make my layout monochromatic. I added two embellishments with navy and coral flowers to the opposite corners. I didn’t want to add the coral but then when I was going through my sequins, Tropical Teals has deep aqua, light blue and coral pieces. It matched perfectly.


The final details are always my sequins. I love deciding where to place them. White splatters were added as the final touch.





Thank you so much for joining me. Till my next layout, keep scrapping.
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment