Super// Spiegelmom Scraps


Hello Scrappy Ladies! I have a fun black and white layout with a pop of color layout for today. I am using Funky New Year for the details to this layout and it compliments this layout perfectly.


I started out with using my Silhouette Cameo to cut out nested stars on black and white chevron patterned paper. I decided to use coral colored card stock, but I also auditioned turquoise, aqua and hot pink. The coral I just liked a bit more.


When I used all the stars with patterned paper, it was hard on the eyes, so I flipped some of the stars to show the solid white paper in the back and that helped settle the eyes a bit.

I book ended the layout with strips of the black and white paper on the left and right side. My photo is of a funny face Valentina made while at the park recently. Love all the faces of Valentina. I matted the photo on black paper and left the 90 degree corners. I have been using the corner rounder lately but with the stars I left them be.


Funky New Year was the sequin pack that worked perfectly with this layout. My added details were adding clusters of these sequins together all around the layout. A small pop of color was added with the title and a few other star elements from this thicker pack.


0 comments:

Post a Comment