Scrapbook Mixed Media Process: My Doxie Zoe


In this layout I have used the contents of my February Hip Kit Club.  This is my first time with a subscription service and have been thrilled with the supplies one receives with the kit.  The picture I used for this layout is of my mini doxie Zoe and me at the park.  She just loves to run around solo at the park and chase birds.  This was her after running with her tongue hanging out of her mouth.  She is my spoiled little princess.  

Supplies used in this layout include: 

  • We R Memory Keepers: Love Notes: Secret Crush patterned paper
  • Heidi Swapp: September Skies: Dusk Paper
  • Artist Loft Modeling Paste
  • Craft Smart Paint in Citron/Pink/ Robin's Egg
  • Crafter's Workshop Stencil in Circle Explosion.
  • Heidi Swapp Stencil in Latice.
  • Distress Ink in Scattered Straw/ Shaded Lilac/ Spun sugar/ Evergreen bough
  • My Mind's Eye- Jubilee Wild Berry Die cuts
  • American Crafts Thickers: Gold Foil Tiles
Here is my process video:









0 comments:

Post a Comment