Scrapbook Mixed Media: Sunday Funday


For this layout I am using supplies from my March Hip Kit Club.  The picture is of my boyfriend and his two best friends as we tailgate at Sun Life Stadium for the Miami Dolphins during the 2014 season.  I wanted to incorporate the Dolphins team colors which are teal and orange so that was the inspiration for the layout with my color choices.
The supplies used are:

  • Crate Paper: Craft Market collection: Create 
  • American Crafts light kraft cardstock
  • Artist Loft Gesso
  • Fabre Castell organge Gelatos
  • Appel Barrel Mango Archylic pain
  • Stampendous Geo Bubbles background stamp
  • Tim Holtz Distress ink in Marmalade
  • American Crafts Marque Alphas
  • Heidi Swapp "Favorite things" die cuts
  • Studio Calico wood veneers
  • My Minds Eye enamel dots
  • Me and My Big Ideas "friends" sticker
  • Staz-on black ink
  • Studio G Alpha stamps
Here is my process video:

0 comments:

Post a Comment