Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout: Meet Ms. Cute


Hello Crafty friends!! I have another layout of my sweet little doxie, Zoe, lounging on my pillow that I simply had to scrap.  I believe this was my last layout using the July Clique Kit.  I was able to use the branding stripes and my scraps for this layout.  

I started off with the wood grain background paper from Chickaniddy 365 collection named Weekend Wonders.  The stencil is by Americana named Segmented Swirls that I recently picked up from Michael's craft store.  (Don't forget to use a coupon on it like I did.)  I choose to use my Dylusion Acrylic Paints with this stencil and my Ranger blending tool.  Bubblegum pink, squeezed orange and lemon zest were used on this layout.  

Since I used pink, orange, and yellow I decided to stay with these colors when using my scraps and branding stripes.  That way the layout looks cohesive.  All the scraps are from the Chickaniddy 365 collection, also used on the previous layouts.  

The journaling card is a 4x4 from Seven Papers from Studio Calico.  The color foil phrase is from Amy Tangerine Rise and Shine collection from my stash and the 'MS' letters in the title are used from the Chickaniddy 365 collection as well.  The wood veneer is from the kit and the brad is from the same 365 collection. 

Last but not least, the goil detail on the background was done using the Faber Castel Texture Gems in gold.  These remind me of liquid pearls.  They are able to keep there dimension and almost look like enamel dots.  I also have the coordinating process video for this layout on my channel, Life with Evi. Or I have provided the video here: 
Thank you,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment