Las Vegas Mini Album


Hello my crafty friends, I have an exciting mini album to share with you.  As you may or may not know, I recently celebrated my birthday weekend in Las Vegas this year.  I have never been to Las Vegas before and planned all five days with the help of Groupon.  lol.  We have a few friends that live out there but I definitely wanted to do a bunch of touristy things.  Now the preparation for this trip was time consuming but it all paid off nicely while we were there.  Now, if you also do not know, it also turned into my engagement weekend.  OMG!! Yes, it did and he did such an amazing job surprising me with this momentous moment in our lives.  So, in order to do this trip justice I decided to make a mini album.  Ten pages in my 12x12 Project life album would have not have been enough.  

I kept everything for memorabilia...ticket stubs, business cards, magazine clippings and took hundreds of photos.    I purchased a 'Selfie stick' for this trip as well.  This little invention is to thank for all our couple shots.  I did not have to ask anyone to take our picture.  lol  If you do not own a selfie stick, I would highly recommend one.  

I used Design 3 for most of the pocket page layouts which included the 2 3x4 pockets and one 4x6.  The patterned paper is from Heidi Swapp Favorite things collection that were used as pages.  I did some pages in pocket pages and others like a Smash book.  Ticket stubs were kept and simply punched holes into the cardstock.  The stamps used throughout were from Heidi Swapp as well.  A few project life cards from Me and My Big Ideas.  



I purchased post cards on my trip to add to the pocket pages.  And my dearest Miguel did fill out a simple card and added his own journaling so that he was included in remembering our fantastic trip.  His proposal was a complete surprise and love how he did it on top of the Stratosphere Hotel looking out on the strip.  I was totally crying and a mess.  I didnt want to walk in my heels prior to going to the concert and wore flip flops.  And my statement necklace broke as i removed my purse to hug and kiss him after he proposed.  But that is so me and the klutzy moves.  Lol....


I will remember our trip to Las Vegas forever and love that our friends and family can look through the mini album and see what fun we had.  I love the idea too that my future kids can look through it too and know how daddy proposed to mommy.  Makes my heart smile.  



I did a flip through video on my channel on YouTube: Life with Evi.  Please take a 15 minutes to watch and please subscribe. 



Love,
EVI

0 comments:

Post a Comment