Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout: Sweet Moments

I have recently adopted a new little young male moxie, which we have named Kobe.  He is energetic, smart, playful and he has quickly stole my heart.  Every time I go for walks I take my phone so that I can easily snap a pic or two.  Of course I have him in a cute bow tie collar in addition to his harness.  I am that dog mom.  So this is a cute pic caught while on our walk near a lake.  He hopped onto the steps and looked ever so causally to the side and I was ready with my phone.  How cute is he!!! So as a scrapbooker, I knew I had a worthy pic to scrap.  I am using my Clique Kit from October which featured the PinkFresh Studio 'Happy olI used a portion of the ______ patterned paper to begin  my layout.  
I used the Ranger circular blending tool to add the additional circles in matching acrylic paints from my stash.  I have iridescent medium with a confetti type of stencil from Heidi Swapp to add more circles to the layout.  I used a 2 inch circle punch and the cut apart page for my dies.  And the puffy stickers used are also from the Pink Fresh Collection.  I painted some of the wood veneer stickers from is collection to match the paint circles I already added.
In my stash I have many alpha stamps.  These are the largest set I own from Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.    I black heat embossed the letters for my title.  I was careful and took my time as to not get a bunch of smudges everywhere.   The photo was matted heavy with simple copy paper.    
The Heidi Swapp roller date stamp with Stazon Ink and finished it with some black ink splatters.  I have added my process video for this layout for your viewing pleasure.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  

EVI

0 comments:

Post a Comment