Lovely// Fussy Cutting + Mixed Media


Hey scrappy friends!  I simply love how this layout came out.  I am finding my creative mojo again and its great.  I am scrapping a photo of Valentina at 2 days old while in the hospital.  


Fussy cutting can be a relaxing task for me.  This layout started with cutting out all the butterflies from a Maggie Holmes paper from the Willow Lane collection.  I also cut some butterflies from tracing paper, acetate and gold glitter wrapping paper.


The ombre purple background paper is from Paige Evan's Whimsical collection and it worked perfectly with the butterfly colors.


For added detail I used modeling paste through a butterfly stencil and I love how it peaks out from behind the cluster of butterflies.




For added detail I used a few wood veneer butterflies, clean gems, gold tiny word stickers and gold splatters.


Here is  my process video on how my layout came together.  Thank you for stopping by.



0 comments:

Post a Comment