Love/ Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout


Hello Scrappy Ladies! Welcome back for another one of my cheerful layouts. I worked with a pastel palette and I love the way it turned out. The sequins are from the I Dream of Sequins pack available in the shop. The colors worked perfectly for this color palette.


I started out with adding modeling paste through a butterfly stencil along the top edges and a small heart one along the bottom.


Once dried, I did a light wash of Distress paint, Wilted Violet with plenty of water. I used water to lighten it.


I cut the same cut file twice, one in a light blue card stock and the other in a white. I was going to use a layer of white tulle from a recent haul to Hobby Lobby but then i remembered I also purchase a floral lace spool too. This one was the winner for this layout.


A strip went along the bottom under the cut files. I absolutely love the look this gave the layout.



I so used my silhouette Cameo to cut out 3D butterflies that I added gold glitter paint to the edges. This paint as also become my favorite crafty product. 


To watch my entire process, click on the video down below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment