Scrapbook Mixed Media Layout: Love This


Hello crafty friends.  I have a new subscription kit.... Clique Kits.  My first kit is for the month of June.  I've been dying to get my hands on this kit and play.  I was on vacation in Las Vegas for my birthday in the beginning of the month and have been playing none stop.  I have a few layout from my trip to Vegas and the Crate Paper Journeys collection worked perfectly to showcase my trip.  But first let me start with this layout with Zoe, my doxie, and I on our walks in the park.  She is hilarious and definitely has "little dog" syndrome.  She thinks she is so much tougher and bigger than who is really is.  

So with this layout I started with using the patterned paper called Journey and applied white gesso so that I could play with gold gelatos and Orange Ken Oliver Color Burst.  I double matted my pictures with the Quest patterned paper.  I loved the Crate Paper Journey Let's go cut apart page as well as the Gold foil on Acetate cut apart.  Gold foil accents are on trend right now in a lot of collections.  It adds a lovely metallic detail to the page.  The kit also included these as well has the matching puffy stickers and die cut pack.  The kit provides everything needed to have a coordinating layout.  I love subscription kits for this reason.  



I have a process video for this layout.  Please watch and subscribe.   
EVI

0 comments:

Post a Comment